Take the Foot Levelers Test
Curious whether Foot Levelers may benefit you?
Take the Foot Levelers quiz
1. Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours daily?
2. Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc.)?
3. Are you age 40 or over?
4. Have you had a prior knee injury, back injury, or neck injury?
5. Do your shoes wear unevenly?
6. Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
7. Is one of your legs shorter than the other?
8. Do you have knock knees or bow legs?
9. Do you have obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
10. Do your feet “toe out” when you’re walking?
If you said yes to any of the above, ask how custom-made foot orthotics can help you!
Call us at the clinic on 9387 5383 for any further information or visit the FootLevelers website at www.footlevelers.com